Director, Operations First West Capital
- Jan 19, 2017 Post Date
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related field (commercial or corporate banking, private equity, etc.) including the management and administration of a financial services / credit services or private equity business.
• Credit underwriting experience.
• Experience in leading and developing a team including training and coaching for high performance. Experience in leading successful projects of various sizes
• Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills include the ability to make decisions quickly based on potentially limited information at hand.
• Willingness to travel and ability to manage a geographically dispersed team.
This is a rare opportunity and an exciting time at First West Capital. This opportunity will afford you the opportunity to have a lasting impact on the business and work with a dynamic team that believes in the power of ideas and innovation. If you want to get into this niche market and work on new and interesting solutions, then apply now and find out if this is the role you have been waiting for!