Director, Segment Strategy & Member Experience
- Feb 06, 2017 Post Date
- 10 years of senior level experience in people leadership, strategy development, business transformation, project management, change management, and analysis in a complex, multi-faceted business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationship and work effectively with a wide variety of constituents, i.e., staff, leadership teams, board members, other credit union leaders, etc
- Strong impact and influence skills at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to demonstrate independent decision-making, judgment, relationship building and collaboration
- Excellent coaching skills with ability to motivate and develop others
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to discern and interpret data while balancing “big picture / think outside the box” strategic direction
Why work for us?
Our employees give us a lot and we think it’s only right to give something back. We offer a total rewards package that includes:
A competitive base salary plus performance-based incentive compensation and annual merit pay increases
- Flexible benefits as well as retirement benefits
- Vacation time, a flexible “Day4U”, and the ability to purchase up to 5 additional flex days
- Other financial perks such as waived or reduced financial service fees, reduced rates on personal loans, mortgages, and vehicle leases, and no-interest loans to buy computers or fitness equipment for home use
- Outstanding RRSP matching program
- A culture of growth and empowerment
But most of all, we’re invested in our local communities. Our initiatives are far-reaching with a special focus on raising food, funds and awareness for our local food banks. We volunteer and employees can be provided with paid time off to volunteer their time to assist in serving an organization.
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply
now and let’s find out together.