Team Lead, Central Operations
- Mar 01, 2017 Post Date
Thanks for your interest in the Team Lead, Central Operations position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 50 open jobs by clicking here.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Completion of Grade 12
- Minimum 2 Years related experience (in a central operations department)
- Experience utilizing Internet and Web Based Applications
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and create a positive environment.
- Demonstrated ability utilizing MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and learn new processes quickly.
- Proven ability to effective mentor and train others.
Why work for us?
Our employees give us a lot and we think it’s only right to give something back. We offer a total rewards package that includes:
- A competitive base salary plus performance-based incentive compensation and annual merit pay increases
- Flexible benefits as well as retirement benefits
- Vacation time, a flexible “Day4U”, and the ability to purchase up to 5 additional flex days
- Other financial perks such as waived or reduced financial service fees, reduced rates on personal loans, mortgages, and vehicle leases, and no-interest loans to buy computers or fitness equipment for home use
But most of all, we’re invested in our local communities. Our initiatives are far-reaching with a special focus on raising food, funds and awareness for our local food banks. We volunteer and employees can be provided with paid time off to volunteer their time to assist in serving an organization.
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply now and let’s find out together!
First West regrets that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity & Inclusion
First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.